

I worked as a receptionist for an attorney there. I really liked it a lot. This job was very memorable for me... this is where my true love and I met. He worked there as a runner, doing errands for the firm, papers signed, to the courts, etc. .. Yep....and look where we are 13 years later! Oh, what a wonderful life.
During my college years I worked at Chilis as a waitress. A little extra cash was great to feed the kids on. Definetely not my favorite job.. 
I also worked for After Hours Medical as a Medical Receptionist. I worked this job for about three years during college. Quit when nursing school started.

My most favorite job, however, is the one I currently work in. I am a registered nurse. I have worked at a few different places..

Primary Children's in the Medical Unit as a pediatric nurse
Jean Brown Research as a Study Nurse
Jordan Valley Hospital in the Women's Center, starting out in Postpartum, Now full fledge Labor and Delivery nurse. (I work here about 15 hours a week now.. and just love it)
South Valley Women's Research, LLC as a Study Nurse. I am the only employee with some physicians. It's a good place to be.. I have a great boss and love my job. It allows me to have a lot of autonomy.
South Valley Women's Health. I work here as a Registered Nurse when they need someone to fill in, or if someone needs a day off. I am pretty much on the phone all day. You know, when you call your OB/Gyn's office with a question, you get a nurse.. Well... I would be who you would get.
And last but not least, I am a MOTHER AND A WIFE! THe best job of ALL! Most rewarding that is for sure!
1 comments:
I love that you are doing this too. It's a good way for me to learn more about you!! I love horses too, I would totally get a shetland pony if we had the land.
Post a Comment