Geez.. I don't think we have had this strong, brutal, potent of a virus hit our house in years! Talk about horrible. It started with Jace Friday night, then Jenesee on Easter Sunday, Jurnee started monday morning, I started early wednesday morning, Janson came home from school with it, and Jason started at 11:30 last night..Lucky for us, the vomiting didn't stick around long. Jurnee probably got it the WORST! She usually does. Jace and I didn't throw up as much.. but had an achey body for over 24 hours. It was horrible! After about 6-7 hours the vomiting had disappeared in most of us.. just everything else lingered for a whole day! So, kindof a gross post.. but just venting about how disgusting it was! I have got to get these germs outta here! Jason and I cleaned out so many of the "barf buckets" (it's what our kids call them..) not the little ones, like I show here.. They don't hold anything.. lol

Here's to a healthy start. It is so hard to have sick family, and be sick yourself. You have all been there before. You just look to an uphill climb.. we are on the right track!
5 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry you were all sick!
Sorry you were so sick!
I read your earlier post about all of your jobs. My best friend from high school works at Jordan Valley in Labor and Delivery. Do you know Jenny Fuller?
Thanks Amber.. Oh my gosh ! I love Jenny. We trained in Labor together. She is here with me tonight! I will tell her you said hi!
How funny is it that Brady and I came to visit and brought the crap home for the other four to get sick? Lol.. The damn flu traveled over 450 miles and so far we are doing ok... I just know I will be eating crow at midnight tonight. O'well ka-ka occurs.. Love you all anyways..
You are kickin' my butt this week in updating your blog. Good work and sorry you were all sick, that's the pits.
Post a Comment