
Its just a bunch of losing teeth at our house! Jace lost his first tooth last week and I have been forgetting to post it! I will post a pic later of him! He is ever so proud. He has another one loose already... boy, I sure hope the tooth fairy is geared up for this!
Jurnee lost another molar last night.. the poor girl is starting to get some serious overcrowding in her mouth! Better start that savings account for braces...
At our house the tooth fairy leaves a dollar bill... yep $1.00... when we were kids we would get anywhere from a quarter to a dollar ... whatever the toothfairy felt like...
http://www.toothfairyland.com/TFLkids.html Check out this link.. How fun for Kids...

I imagine this is what the tooth fairy does with all the teeth! What do you think? lol...
What does your tooth fairy do with all your teeth? What does the tooth fairy leave for your kids? What did the toothfairy leave for you when you were little? SHARE.... FUN
3 comments:
The tooth fairy has only been to our house twice, and he will be visiting again this week. Reece is about to loose one of his front teeth. Then he is going to get his 'horse teeth' in. I'm so sad. The tooth fairy leaves a dollar.
So Caitlee is SOOO jelous that Jace lost a tooth. She has been saying since she was 4 that she has a loose tooth. But they are all solid as ever. I don't think that any of our kids lost any teeth in kindergarten. Maybe at the end of the year.
They usually get $1, but Jared and I kept forgetting to do Soraya's last tooth (our excuse was that we forgot to leave a window cracked to let the tooth fairy in) so by the time she got paid for her tooth it was with a 5 dollar bill.. (thanks Dad) I tell the kids that the tooth fairy is building a castle with them.
I suppose this dates me but I got a dime for front teeth and a quarter for molars!!! My brother once tried to put his "friends" tooth under his pillow telling him the tooth fairy would leave more money at our house (seems that kids "tooth fairy" would only pay a nickle). It didn't work.
My kids always got $2-$4 for "little teeth" and $5-$7 for molars (depending on how many nights it took the tooth fairy to pay up).
The tooth fairy gathers teeth to build her castle........I sort of miss those times.
Post a Comment