1. _Baby births are so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields _Would be so fun to run through!____.
3. __Apple Pie___ sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does __Sleep___ make me feel so good?!
5. __The statue of liberty___ is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when _Women have to push for more than two hours in labor____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _Dinner with the girls (last night..friday, because i am so late posting____, tomorrow my plans include __to dye easter eggs with the kids and go to dinner with some friends (that would be tonight,lol)___ and Sunday, I want to __relax and enjoy the good weather and holiday with my husband and kids___!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Friday Fill in #3 for me...
Posted by
Jan
at
5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment