I ran across this and it looks really fun! So here is week ONE!
1. Ahhhh, it's so nice To have my gym workout done already!
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is A picture of Jason and I "back in the day".
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom would be cool to see one day.
4. On my couch with a blanket is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. Brownies and Homemade Pie is delicious!
6. I love to watch funny people in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Relaxing, tomorrow my plans include Work in the morning and cleaning the garage (weather permitting) and Sunday, I want to do another house project!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Friday Fill-In
Posted by
Jan
at
9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
okay Jan, time for a new post.. he he.
Post a Comment