Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenesee!


















Jenesee turned two this past Saturday! Wow! Where did that time go. I sometimes get so sad to know that she is for SURE our last baby. It seemed like just yesterday we brought her home. Now she is two! She is definetely treated like "Royalty" at our house. (really pathetic, I know) but it's not just Jason and I... it is the other kids as well. We have a running joke here that she is a "princess" so she gets what she wants! Oh GEEZ!




Anyhow, we had a birthday party for her. It was at one of the condo complexes Jason works at, in the clubhouse. It worked out so perfect.. We had a lite dinner, consisting of what a two year old would like... HOT DOGS and CHIPS! WE did have salad for the healthy part of dinner! lol..








It was lots of fun. Lots of friends and family came, and Jenesee was in a fantastic mood. She had such a good time. She even took the time to sit down and eat.. which is not always typical for a toddler. (Our "princess" does not miss to many meals! She LOVES to eat.)








I wanted to do a princess theme... you know, fitting right along with her royalty...However, she wanted DOWA! (Dora the Explorer).. That is her new favorite.. so how can you resist... after all, what the princess wants, the princess gets..








I also spent ALL of friday night making cupcakes and a Dora Cake.. It took along time, but it was really fun and she was so excited. All the kids were just watching me the whole time. They were all so amazed that I could Bake.. (I mean, they know that I can, I just WORK all the time so I never have any energy to do any of it!) They were so proud, that every guest that came in they had to take them over and show them the cake. Jason said I should apply at Albertsons bakery, but PLEASE... hahaha... I do love to bake.. Its really fun.





Jenesee was so much fun. She loved to open presents. She wanted to open the ones with the prettiest/coolest wrapping first. She did not like gift bags.. We got her a baby that drinks and wets, burps when you pat her back.. and that was all she could think about. She loves it. So funny!




She was not even that shy when it came time to blowing out the candles in front of everyone! I loved it!


She even took the time to stop and give her Mama a kiss... she is the sweetest thing, and we are so lucky to have her in our family. We love you Jenesee! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

Oh that was a good party and I am glad that I made it into some of the pics.. he he.. I really want Jen to be my friend, she's so shy though..

Jan said...

I am pretty sure she will warm up to ya... after all we will be living together for a week next month! LOL

Amber said...

You've got skillz with the cake decorating!! I'm impressed. Did you decorate the cake by hand?

Jan said...

AMber, yes i decorated the cake by hand... i was actually impressed with myself. I used the trusty internet for directions..