1. Contact may cause _Germs to be spread!____.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree _That they LOVE each other___.
3. Disney parks _are so much FUN!____.
4. _Sleep_ sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively _want to make a difference!____.
6. _My Hubby and kids__always make me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _Jenesee's 2nd Birthday Party (if it was on friday I would have said making cakes..)____, tomorrow (saturday) my plans include _Celebrating Jenesee's 2nd Birthday with her!! Yes, my baby is two TODAY Sat 3/15! Happy Birthday JENESEE! ____ and Sunday, I want to _Do all of our Laundry, Clean our house up and get ready for the week, and last but not least RELAX!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Belated Friday Fill-In #2
Posted by
Jan
at
7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jan
I got your note on our Tuesday Tell All blog. We are happy to have you join us. Just check the blog on Friday's for the following Tuesday's topic. Welcome!
I'm with you on #3!!! Love your blog's header picture, your little boy on the left...hysterical!
Thanks for playing :-)
thanks Janet.. he is hysterical! That is so his personality! Nice to meet ya in BLogger land!
Post a Comment