Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Water, mmmm good

Its so good for us! Water.. lots of it. I have made a personal goal to drink 2 liters per day! I have been reaching that goal. I don't allow myself to have my Diet Coke until I have drank all my water. It comes along the lines of being a little obsessive compulsive! I do, however, spend a lot of my time in the bathroom! Yikes... i guess it has to leave sometime.

Did you know...

4 cups = 32 ounces = 0.964 liters
9 cups = 72 ounces = 2.13 liters

My daily goal that I have been reaching is 9 cups = 2.13 liters. Somedays I push myself a little bit further and go for 11-12 cups..
Since using the bathroom so much.. i have begun to notice how my bathrooms are a little neglected...


Another thing I have learned is it helps to shed those extra pounds! Even though those extra pounds may just be water retention, it helps to get rid of it!....

4 comments:

Liz said...

Yes! Water is good for you, but don't you ever get water logged... I was in the Army and we had to drink a canister of water every hour, being in South Carolina in the middle of summer, it was either that or we pass out. I drank so much water it was disgusting to me and now I have such a hard time getting it down. Do you use any flavoring or anything?

Jan said...

No I dont use any flavoring! Every once in awhile I will use a crystal light packet... but not too often... I sometimes feel water logged and start to crave something else.. Thanks for the comment!

Unknown said...

I love water.

Hillary Corpuz said...

I love water too!! I am trying to get Jared to drink more of it too. See you tonight!!