Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun in the Sun...

Saturday Our friends invited us to go boating with them.. We had a lot of fun.. Only one child to worry about around the water... piece of cake! We had a great day! Sun, snacks, water fun...





Jenny kept her glasses on the whole day! It was amazing. She hates to have the sun in her eyes!

Jason and Derek took Jenesee and Drayton on the Tube... all was fun and the babies were excited to do it.. until the boat was ready to take off and the rope snapped! They tipped over backwards and all of them went right under the water! Poor babies! They were so scared and COLD! That ruined the experience for both of them! April and I were sure they were going to love it! Talk about a rude awakening! They were fine and dried off really fast with the heat! Jenny didn't even lose her glasses when she got dunked! Thank Goodness for life jackets!

It was pure motivation to get my exercise regimen back seeing my pictures... uggh


As we were cleaning up the boat and packing things up in the car, we let Jen play in the car... next thing we know we heard a SMACK.. She fell out of the car, head first of course... We were so grateful she didn't bust her head open! At first we could not see where it was hurt... Until we saw the big bruiser on her head. We thought.. oh how lucky, she didn't get it to bad. It wasn't until later we stopped to grab a bite to eat on the way home and I noticed her eyelid starting to get a little puffy! Well, yesterday (sunday) she woke up and it was starting to go shades of black/blue/purple... today (Monday) it is getting darker and darker! It only looks like we punched her in the eye! .... luckily we have witnesses... lol.. POOR BABY! We felt so bad!

Finally got a good picture of it when she fell asleep tonight! :(

8 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

oh poor thing! And, whatever you are looking hot mama in those pics!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! That looks like she was abused or something. Give her a hug and kiss from all of us here in Colorado! We love and miss you Jenn!
Aunt Tammy and all these kids here!

Amber said...

Poor girl!!! Looks like you had a great time, though- I guess we need to become better friends with the Stilsons. . .

Lisa Loeffler said...

Sad pictures...my girls couldn't stop looking at them and saying "ouch"! Thanks for welcoming me to the blog world - it's completely foreign to me, but I'm enjoying the ride so far! Have a wonderful day!

Lisa Loeffler

Jaci said...

don't you love when they do this and it looks like you beat your kids- usually it happens to my kids right before family pictures

The Peake Family said...

I saw her at Julies and could not believe it!! Are you sure you don't abuse her??? She is so sweet. We still need to get together.

The Redhead said...

Fun trip to the lake, Im soooo jealous. We are thinking of buying a boat at the end of summer for next season so I think we better join you guys! I bet it is so nice to be almost childless for a few days. It is so easy with just one, I agree. I haven't seen Tammy forever. I had no idea that she moved. Tell her hi for me.

Michelle said...

Oh no! Poor baby. She must have really banged her gead. I can't believe that the rope snapped as well. That is kind of funny. The kids in the drink! I am not sure if I would have laughed or screamed in fright!