
MySpace Comments
I love the 4th of July! It's such a relaxing holiday! This year its a little different for us. The Kids are in Colorado, and with just Jenesee here it is quite lonely! I really miss them! They are coming home on Monday! They were supposed to be there for 3 weeks, however, Janson is getting a little homesick. It just so happens that Bryan is coming out, and is willing to bring them home! The boys are ready to come home. I had a sneaking feeling that they were going to have a little bit of a rough time. (With Jansons rough time he went through!) Jurnee is really upset! She loves spending time with the girls! I think she would live with them! I feel bad that she has to come home to!
Anyhow.. Jason and I are enjoying the peace and quiet of the day! We went and did some stuff for his work this morning, picked Jenny up from my parents and visited, went to his Dad's house and dropped off a birthday present and now we are just relaxing and watching MOVIES! I can't even believe that we have watched a Movie! We hardly ever watch a movie and when we do, we usually fall asleep or can't pay attention because of the kids..
So I hope you all are enjoying your Holiday as much as we are!
Friday, July 4, 2008
It's Independance Day!
Posted by
Jan
at
4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 4th Wallin Family!!! Love the Meinzer's
Cute new page! Glad your kids are back home.
Post a Comment