Jenny is starting to get really big and grown up! She has been starting to talk so much. At her two year old birthday she was just saying random words here and there! More like babble... where you can catch one word in a minute full of babble. Its crazy, because our other kids talked a lot earlier with a bigger vocabulary, way before two years old.... even though, I know EVERY child develops at a different pace. .. its so much fun to watch there little minds develop and discover as they are growing big!
Since Jenny turned two, she has been putting a couple words together here and there... and then within the past month she has just been flappin at the mouth! You can actually understand about 85% of it now.... Her newest thing is to "Talk" to us about her day... since she is away at the babysitters or home with the kids for awhile, we will ask her what she did. Every once in awhile she will just give us a short answer... but a couple weeks ago, we left the kids home with Jurnee and went to a movie with the Corpuz'. Jurnee watched all the kids (ours and theirs)... when we got home Jenny could not stop talking. She talked NON-STOP for well over an hour. If I wasn't paying attention to her, she would get right in my face and say, "MOM, MOM".. so she had my undivided attention until Jason finally got her mind off of it by offering her a drink. So Jared asked us the other day if Jenny had another one of her "talkisodes"... we were saddened to say, NO... well... Jason and I came home from the gym the other night and I started talking to her as I was getting her ready for bed. Various things about what she had been playing, what she did for the day... It launched into a full blown "Talkisode" again. Before we shot the video below, she had already talked for 25 minutes! We finally got smart and grabbed the camera! She was so animated this time. It was like charades.. she would act out what she was saying, and show us "what her friends were doing", what Jace did! Watch and enjoy.. hopefully you can make out a little of what she is talking about!
Okay.... so the file of the video is TOO large! I guess I am to inpatient to wait for it! sorry.
3 comments:
Jan, she is adorable!! I held her the other day over at Julies. So so so cute. When do you want to get together? Tommy is constantly talking about Jace. Hope to see ya soon.
So good to see you guys, your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! good luck with that body for life:)
oh sad, I wanted to see the video.. her eyes are the best when she is in a "talkisode.."
Post a Comment