Two weeks have passed since I started BODY FOR LIFE... (tuesday it will be two weeks.. close enough!) .. Its going great! It is a little challenging to make sure I get EVERY meal in.. 8 pounds so far.. I am getting used to sore muscles and watchin everyone else eat Yummy food. As you all know, Jason was going to do it with me! Well... ONE day is all he could do. I give him lots of credit, he is trying to eat much better. I have always wanted to be into exercising, but I find it really challenging to do it with how busy life can get with work and kids. I love the way it makes me feel, but I find myself completely unmotivated after work, and way to lazy to get up in the morning and do it. However, for the most part, I have hit every workout and haven't cheated tooo much on the diet.. The worst part for me is eating every three hours.. because I am not hungry most of the time.. I am the dieter that wants results the next day! lol... impossible, I know, so I am being very patient and sticking to it... I am hoping by at least week 6 or 7 I will be able to tell a little.. Sadly, after losing 8 pounds, I can't tell at all. hmmmm... very depressing.. Since my hysterectomy and having to take hormones, my doctor tells me that my metabolism comes to a slow screeching lull... So..its been a slow climb to balance the hormone levels out to help my diet and exercise out. I had no idea that surgery would come back to haunt me in this way!!!!! WOW!
So.. I am under 1000 calories per day, except sunday, which is my FREE day... Over 100 ounces of water per day... limit myself on diet coke.. (very hard) and no sweets... (except for a little brown sugar sprinkled on my sweet potato)..
I AM STICKING TO IT! .... I CAN DO IT!
Mexico is in less than 4 months!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
BFL update
Posted by
Jan
at
11:02 PM
Labels: Body for life, diet, exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT!
And I can tell.
Post a Comment