
Last sunday we went and delivered Christmas to Jasons mom.. We took a nice drive to Heber City... despite the haze, it was a great day. The kids love going to see "Crazy" grandma. All they do is eat.. she feeds them the whole time we are there. I guess that is the fun of going to Grandmas house. We had a great day. 

Jasons mom kept telling us about a herd of elk that would come down everyday, but they never came! As we were leaving we saw them! It was a beautiful site. I had to stop and get a picture.




On the way down the canyon, we decided to drive through Park City to witness the "hub bub" of Sundance..
5 comments:
is that good old Trixie?
That would be her! lol
Oh my gosh! I can so appreciate the beauty and serenity of the Heber Valley - you captured some great shots...it felt like I was there! I love the shot with the elk too, what a treat!
Ahh! The mountains. I sure do miss the mountains! What makes her "crazy" grandma?
it's so pretty up there!
Post a Comment