I was so busy this season that I almost let the visit to sit on Santa's lap pass right by.. To no avail, Jene and Jace did not let me forget. Jene loved Santa this year. I have never seen a little girl so excited to go see Santa.. She could not wait.. when we got to the mall my thinking was that the line was not going to be that long... .... what was I thinking.. ????? 2 HOURS... Yes, I said 2!
I wonder how many times this sign was put up in our long wait? 
Jurnee and Janson were sweet enough to stand in line for a little bit while I went to pick up some last minute gifts.. They did make it clear that they were NOT sitting on Santas lap, not even for a picture for their mom.. Jurnee did volunteer to take pics with my camera, because I am way to cheap to pay their prices for pics.. lol. She did a pretty good job..
As we were standing in line and got closer, we kept catching Jene take a peak through a hole in the props that gave her a direct look at Santa.. she just couldn't wait! 
When it was our turn, Jene ran right up and jumped right up on Santas couch.. her eyes were big and sparkly.. she would not stop looking at him.. I went up with them because Jace was a little hesitant, even though Jene was not scared at all.. 


As I look back at these cherished pictures, the look on their faces, and the excitement and chitter chatter of them talking about santa..... IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!
0 comments:
Post a Comment