Monday, January 5, 2009

Family Christmas Fun!



Beach Family Christmas Party

My cute parents and Santa (aka: my nephew Hunter)

The love of my life... my very own Christmas present that just keeps on giving.. I love you babe!

My family had the traditional Christmas party this year... it's always a lot of fun getting together with everyone.. nephews and nieces we don't see often enough.. (most are grown or almost grown adults now - WOW, I feel old!)
A night of good company, laughter and fun.. The funniest part of the night is when my 14 year old nephew dressed up in the Santa Suit and played the big man himself! The funniest part about this was I think Jene really did believe it was the real Santa.. she was so excited!
Santa and I...
My only child at 2 that is completely enthralled by Santa! She followed him all over the house!

Becoming best little friends...

Jurnee would have nothing to do with sitting on Santa's lap.. so no picture of her.. I think she hid when all of this was going on.. again.. having 4 kids, i can't remember everything..

Janson was way embarassed that Santa kept following him around for a picture.. so funny!


My nephew Josh and I... I love this Kid!

My nephew Casey, his woman Rian, and Santa... They are soooo cute..

My family is lucky enough to have their very own nurses.. Nurse Beach and Nurse Wallin is how we are identified.. I love this Nurse... I am lucky enough to be working at the same company as her now.. kinda fun to be running into each other more often now! Love ya Tam!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats with the blonde hair poking out under the white...what the....who is that bearded man?