I am BAAAAACK! I have been so busy and absorbed in school, family, work, and ok ok.. facebook.... but I have decided its time to come back to the blogging world! As we were coming up on Jenes birthday I had an AHA moment... I should be writing all of this down.. i should be documenting all of the fun things the kids do and the funny things they say! What in the world is my problem then.. It takes two seconds to record them on my blog... and one day, i can print it out and have a little Journal!
So.... I am back on here for good! I have been wanting to for the past year, but school is really sucking it out of me.. Just ask the family. Quite honestly.. I detest school.. Ok, I HATE school. BUt I am almost done. I think 2 more nursing classes and 2 more general ed classes that they just popped on me. blech! but... i cant quit, (i have thought about it, but i wont do it!).. As a mother, it is so difficult to juggle so many things and stay sane..
I have discovered that exercise (running) really helps my anxiety levels to remain on a lower level.. Its fabulous! I can honestly say I think I may becoming a little addicted. I get mad at myself when I dont make 30 minutes to do it! I know that days of rest are good, but its so beneficial to my "soul"!
Onto a few more posts...

3 comments:
Yeah! I am glad that you are back. I feel the same way...this is going to make a great journal someday!
Welcome back to bloggin!
im totally with you about havign it as a journal and i dont want to look back and wish i could remember all the cute and funny stuff that kids do and say. I think you are amazing to work full time, have 4 kids and be in school. I am with you 100% on running. It makes me so much less stressed and my day goes so much smoother when I run. By the way, that little 4 yr old of yours is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment