Christmas morning we awoke to find this outside!
This small (so to speak) gift from Mother Nature also came with no power.. we waited to open presents until there was enough light outside to see what we were doing! We didn't have to wait long... the kids woke up just after 7...
This small (so to speak) gift from Mother Nature also came with no power.. we waited to open presents until there was enough light outside to see what we were doing! We didn't have to wait long... the kids woke up just after 7... 
I love to try and capture the look on their faces as they are coming down to see the surprises that Santa has left for them!
Santa left a Wii this year! Woo HOO!
Each year we have someone in the family play Santa Christmas morning and pass out presents. We try and have the kids open one at a time.. (in hopes this will help it to last longer!).. This year Janson played Santa! Good Job Janson!
Pretty excited with their Christmas...
Jene was a lot of fun this year! Santa brought her a baby doll and that is all she cared about.. of course.. In the pic above Jene is making her baby a bottle.. Julie, I think she learned this from you!
Then there's the part of Christmas morning of undoing all the toys from the packages and seeing how much garbage you can collect off of it. I swear that some of the toys you pay for the time and effort to package the gifts! Its obsurd!
Jace was reallly excited about Christmas this year to! I love the age when kids are into the 'real magic' of christmas.. he was all smiles all day long!
Ever since I was a little girl my favorite part of Christmas is seeing what is in my Stocking.. I just love it.. I don't know why, Santa always just made it fun I guess.. So I try and pass that along to the kids.. They love to see what Santa left for them. Jason is challenged every year to be creative... he does a fabulous job .. I love you Honey! Thanks for making Christmas so special for me!
He even wrapped some of the gifts in my stocking!
Nice early morning look! Thank goodness we have older kids that know how to use a camera now. For many years Jason and I never had a lot of pics together because it is always one of us taking the pictures. Thanks Jurn and Janson..The weather was so nasty outside all day! I was so glad I had planned christmas dinner in this year. THis is the first year I have made Christmas dinner. Usually we go out to eat... at the only restaraunt in town known to be open on christmas... Yep ... DENNY's .. We spent a nice quiet relaxing day home and didn't do a darn thing! Jason and I napped! The kids played Wii and other stuff... and we did nothing.. With the weather so snowy, we thought Jason might get called into work.. but we were lucky and that didn't happen! Not even 1 visitor..
Jason and I bought a new couch this year with our Christmas money. We are both in heaven.. The first NEW piece of furniture we have boughten since we have been together and married... I guess we deserve it! That's our Christmas in a nutshell... pretty low key..
I am usually so sick of Christmas by the day after the decorations are usually ripped down.. This year I had to work so much that I left them up through the weekend. Down they came that Sunday.. We had all had enough. Like my father in law says, "Another Christmas Shot to Hell".. So true, so true.. Until Next Year..
I am usually so sick of Christmas by the day after the decorations are usually ripped down.. This year I had to work so much that I left them up through the weekend. Down they came that Sunday.. We had all had enough. Like my father in law says, "Another Christmas Shot to Hell".. So true, so true.. Until Next Year..
0 comments:
Post a Comment