Tuesday, November 25, 2008

8 Things

8 T.V. Shows I can't miss: (but pile up really fast on my DVR)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. How I met your Mother
4. House
5. 48 hours
6. Desperate Housewives
7. The Office
8. News Ch. 5

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Tempanyaki
3. Rumbi
4. 5 guys burgers and fries
5. Chadders
6. Rancheritos
7. Olive Garden
8. Chik fil A

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke Up Late... didn't make the gym before work.. grrrr
2. Worked at Zars
3. Went to lunch with my Hubby
4. Went and saw my two patients
5. Stopped at Holiday Oil and got a mug refill of DIET COKE
6. Hung out with Jene & picked up Janson at his friends
7. Watched The Clique with Jurnee and her friends
8. Saw my patient again... tucked him into bed!

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Only having one job that PAYS
2. Sleep
3. Going to see Madagascar with my hubby and Kids
4. Getting a tan
5. Having every other week OFF
6. Christmas
7. Mexico with My hubbs next year
8. Reaching my Personal Goals

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Bigger House & Car
2. Going to bed earlier
3. Move someplace warm
4. new clothes/pjs..
5. New DVDs
6. A cook & a housekeeper
7. Couch
8. my house to be painted

8 People I tag:
1. Jaci
2. Marisa
3. Raegan
4. Brandy
5. Sumar
6. Nora
7. Teri
8. Who else am I forgetting... ???????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you go to the gym to work out or work out at home? What gym do you attend?

Jan said...

Linds... lol... i think we answered this on facebook tonight... If i worked out at home it would never get done... I love the gym... the treadmill does it for me. and weights to. (sometimes).. i love when its warmer outside and can walk outside... or jog.

Hadley Family said...

okay, I took a while to read this, it will take me a few days to finish it, but I'll keep ya posted. You wanna move somewhere warm huh? It's warm down here. lol!