My true happiness in life... the man that completes me! Always there to cheer me up when I am down, make a terrible day turn out great! I love you babe!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The Love of my Life!
Posted by
Jan
at
10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So cute! I love that picture, you look great! Who took it?
Thank You! Her name is Heidi Walker.. She just went into business with another guy.. I cant remember what his name is. They are AMAZING!
Hey Girl! Love the picture! You can still send people to my blog: www.hjwphotography.blogspot.com!!
I still have that black bow I made for Jenny!!
BTW - Where's my photography link.....jerk! :)
haha...now I feel like an idiot, it's already there!! k no more comments from me, I think I might look psycho now!
NO you don't Heidi! You better add me to your blog, or I am going to be calling you a jerk!
LOVE THE PIC, soo cute and you are both so lucky!!!
SOOO CUTE you look so good!!
Post a Comment