The Kids' lit Jack-o-lanterns!
Our friends invited us over to carve pumpkins.. we had so much fun.. (well, as fun as pumpkin carving can be)...
Jace and Jene thought it was so cool.. Jace had a plan from the beginning. He new exactly what he wanted his pumpkin to look like... It had to have X eyes... He did a little of the carving himself.. 

Obviously Jason and I had to carve for Jace and Jene.. they are still a little bit small to do it.. However, Jurnee and Janson didn't want to do it themselves.. Jason finally told them that if they didn't just carve something they werent going to get one at all. Jurnee carved a cute face that I helped her sharpen up.. Janson had to write San Diego Chargers in his... I wrote it for him, jason told him he had to carve it .. ha ha ha... guess who carved it... Yep JASON! I don't know what it is about the older kids... grrr..
He looks pretty happy! NOT
The group of lit Jack-o-lanterns!
The group of kiddos and their pumpkins....
Our kids and their pumpkins...
Happy Halloween 2008!

They were all pretty good sports about cleaning out the insides of their pumpkins... but when it came to the carving.. THATS A DIFFERENT STORY!

Obviously Jason and I had to carve for Jace and Jene.. they are still a little bit small to do it.. However, Jurnee and Janson didn't want to do it themselves.. Jason finally told them that if they didn't just carve something they werent going to get one at all. Jurnee carved a cute face that I helped her sharpen up.. Janson had to write San Diego Chargers in his... I wrote it for him, jason told him he had to carve it .. ha ha ha... guess who carved it... Yep JASON! I don't know what it is about the older kids... grrr..
The group of lit Jack-o-lanterns!
The group of kiddos and their pumpkins....Happy Halloween 2008!
Note: Jason and I decided that one of the reasons we hate to carve pumpkins is because we end up doing it all!
2 comments:
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hate carving pumpkins. You can look at my blog to see why. Yours turned out cute though.
Wow! You guys did it right! We missed out on the experience this year because we never found the time!!!! Seriously, it sounds like a lame excuse but it was such a busy month and I feel so guilty about breaking tradition!
Post a Comment