How lucky are we! It was in the 60's on the night of trick or treatin! I don't remember the last time I was in a sweatshirt, wait, short sleeves for trick or treatin fun! It was a great halloween.. I took the boys to my work to trick or treat through the cubes. Jene was at Julies (her daycare) for their halloween party, and Jurnee thought she was much to cool to spend Halloween with us.. her friends won out! So the boys filled up their bags at my work, then we went home to go to our friends for some pre-trick or treatin chili and some group pics. Then it was off to the streets for candy!
The kids had a blast.. Jene had to be carried half the time.. Jason and I were getting a really good workout. Half the time she would walk, then she would want to be carried.. it was awful.. she always wanted to be the one to knock on the door and be at the doorstep first.. if she wasn't, well, she let everyone know.. We made it around enough houses for Jace and Jene to fill their bags and then Jason took them back to our friends.. I took Janson and his friend Alex out a little longer, until they were done.. I am one of those moms that will take them out until they say they are DONE! They had a great time and got tons of CANDY! Jace would not wear his cool zombie mask, and now that halloween is over, I realized I didn't even get his picture in it! Let alone a picture of all the kids together in their costumes! Oh well...
This year Jurnee went with her friend to her grandmas neighborhood! She had a lot of fun! I am so glad for her.. Those are the best memories.. Trick or treatin with friends.
Afterwards we went back to our friends for donuts, hot chocolate and cider..
Happy to say that I am glad its over.. It was fun while it was here!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Spooky, scary, finally a warm HALLOWEEN!
Posted by
Jan
at
10:44 PM
Labels: Halloween, trick or treatin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast.. Funny how excited you were for 60 degree weather!! They are getting so big..
That looks like almost as many kids as were at my house!! HAHA
Post a Comment