The time has finally arrived! We have been saving for weeks and weeks.. Planning has been done and preparations have been made! Disneyland here we come! The kids are so excited they can hardly stand it! Not to mention us.... hehe.. We are so excited to! Jason has only been to Disneyland ONE time in his whole life which was on our honeymoon. I happened to be 5 months pregnant with Janson at the time, so needless to say, he did not get the full effect out of it! So he is pretty excited to. Our kids quite haven't figured out that Disneyland/California adventure is like 4 times the size of lagoon! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when we go the first day! Jurnee is dancing on Friday night, and on Saturday night she is doing a dance clinic with the disney staff/performers.. Way fun for her! There will be 3 long days of sun, fun and well, more fun.. lol. We are really looking forward to warmth.. and as you all know, not counting today, we have not had a lot of warm days this year. However, the whole purpose of this post is to let you all know what my piggy bank looks like NOW! So depressing.. It's amazing what you'll spend for fun!


2 comments:
HA HA!! That's funny.. We are excited as well, I can't beleive it's here tomorrow!! I better get packin'!
I want to see pictures!
Post a Comment