Monday, May 12, 2008

California Fun






Vacation Let down! That is how we are feeling! Back to reality. Oh so lame.



We had a great time! It was a lot of fun. We did Disneyland for 3 days, beach, San Diego and a lot of swimming... It was so nice. We stayed in Oceanside California. It was about 30 minutes from Disneyland. It was perfect. Right in the middle of Anaheim and San Diego. We were going for 10 days. Of course we split the drive up into two days.. Jenesee would not have been able to handle a straight through drive. She already couldn't deal with the 4-5 hour stints. She was grumpy a lot of the time! It was horrible..





DVD players did save us! She watched Dora probably 200 times. Jason and I can recite the Pirate and Cowgirl episodes by Heart...



Jenny Did not find Disneyland to be her favorite place. She did not like to ride in her stroller, she did not like to walk, she wanted to be held!

This picture was only the first day! Jason is still smiling. By the end of the third he didn't find it so amusing to be holding her. Overall it was a really fun trip! We stayed with the Corpuz family and it was awesome! I am sure I got on there nerves by yelling at my kids.. lol..Sorry Hill.. I did forget how the UV index is extremely high by the ocean... so when it was an overcast day and we did our beach trip (which was a 5 minute walk from our room) I forgot to put sunscreen on Jace... I fried him! I felt so bad!

The picture really doesn't show how bad it is! It was burnt 4 layers in! Sorry Jace!

I will post more vacation fun later!

2 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

YEAH... that was such a fun trip!!

The Peake Family said...

So, are you saying that Tay is still to young? We were planning on going once TJ gets back. Looks like you had a great time. I cant wait to see more pictures. See ya soon.