Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ten Wonderful Years!

Tomorrow, (or in 15 minutes) is our 10 Year Anniversary! Jason and I have been married for TEN LONG, but WONDERFUL years.. He is the best man in the world! He is perfect in every way! He is a TOO DIE FOR father, A fabulous Husband, a great SON! He is wild and crazy, he has a heart of gold, he is funny, he is smart, he is kind! I LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM! He is so supportive over everything. It wouldnt matter what it was! I am so proud to say he is my husband. I am a pretty lucky woman. I was going to post some way old pictures of us, I am sure you would all get a good life, but my time is limited!
I love you HONEY! You are the Best! Happy Anniversary! Many more happy years to come! xoxoxoxoxoxox
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats! I hope you have something really fun planned!

Unknown said...

So fun, you guys are great together.

The Peake Family said...

Hopefully many more to come..... Congrats!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Well, we celebrate 9 this August. Did you guys do something fun besides bow chica wow wow?? Just kidding. Happy Anniversary!