Many of you may remember my birthday post back in August. Jason gave me tickets to the 'So You Think You Can Dance' Tour #4 with the Top 12 Dancers! They were here in Salt Lake City last Tuesday Sept. 22nd at the E-Center. Jason and I had date night and went to Chilis beforehand, then walked over to the E-Center. It was SOOOOOOO good, and SOOOOOO much fun. The dancers were amazing, and even more amazing to watch in person! I love dance a lot! I still think about pickin up an adult dance class, I just can't seem to think of when I would fit that in my already busy schedule!
We tried to get some good pictures, but we don't have an extremely high tech camera that takes great motion pictures... and I am pretty sure we don't know how to work it all that well... (the functions, anyways..)
Thanks Jurnee, for watching the kids for us! We really appreciate your help with them.. and doing that for your momma and dad!
Enjoy our slide show!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
So You Think You Can Dance!
Posted by
Jan
at
10:48 AM
Labels: Dance, date night, fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so so so sooooo jelouse that jason took you to this I bet that it was a blast. i miss dancing a lot and i try to hit NIA classes when ever i can to get my little fix. I think we need to get into a ballroom class together and talk the guys into doing it with us. Oh by the way i am starting to look at dates for the Christmas party is there any dates that do not work out for you guys in december?
It was a lot of fun! We should try and talk the guys into doing it.. I think it would take a lot of coaxing.. lol.
As of right now Dec. 12th is unavailable.
I was there too and from your pics it looks like you had better seats! I love SYTYCD sooo much. If you ever find time for the adult dance class Im totally in! So, why did you quit JVH? Where are you going to schoool and for what? Are you going to be an NP??? I bet you are an amazing nurse!!! So are you working anywhere? Also, what is Amy up to?
Wow! You guys are partying a lot - good for you! I love SYTYCD too - looks like you had great seats to capture such great photos! We saw Mark and Chelsi and Gev at another venue and they sent chills up my spine! Did you know that Chelsi is one of Aspen's ballroom dance teachers? It was an incredible season this year!
Post a Comment