Friday, September 12, 2008

The Love of my Life!




MY HUBBY!


1. What is his name? Jason Keith Wallin

2. Who eats more? Jason does FOR SURE!

3. Who said "I love you" first? I have no clue, probably me! LOL

4. Who is taller? He is! I am a shorty!

5. Who is smarter? hmmm... depends on what we are talking about!

6. Who is more sensitive? That would be ME!

7. Who does the laundry? Jurnee and I, mostly! But he does it sometimes! He does put his own away!

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason Does!

9. Who pays the bills? We both do!

10. Who cooks more? That would be me, FOR SURE! Jurnee does a lot to! He makes dinner for the kids a lot!

11. What meals do you cook together? Well, anytime we BBQ & if we are just trying to get dinner out of the way.

12. Who is more stubborn? Haha, ME!

13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Remember, I am stubborn!

14. Who has more siblings? Me.. (If you are counting biological siblings)

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do!

16. What do you like to do together? Movies, TV, Eat, date nights without kids, cards, spend time with the kids

17. Who eats more sweets? Depends.. but he craves a "Sweet" every night

18. Guilty pleasures? His? Xbox Mine? DVDS

19. How did you meet? Robert Debry and Associates. We met the summer of 1995. We both worked there.

20. Who asked out who first? He asked me out.. I stood him up for a month! He never lets me forget it!

21. Who kissed who first? He probably kissed me first, lol!

22. Who proposed? He did! With a ring in the ice cream container when jurnee was a baby! It was really sweet! He was begging me to go dish him some Ice cream and I told him not until we got the baby to bed! haha..

23. His best features? Eyes, smile, He is just SEXY!

24. What is his greatest quality? THE GREATEST FATHER AND HUSBAND! He is a hardworker and very sweet and Loving! I love him so much! I am the luckiest woman alive to have him for a hubby! I LOVE YOU HONEY!


I tag all the ladies with a hubby who hasn't done a hubby tag before!

1 comments:

Loni Hanson said...

You guys are a way cute family!