For those who don't know, Jace is a little bit afraid of the wind.. Okay, not a little, A LOT! If the trees are just rustling a little bit, he panics! If its Thunder and Lightning, thats even worse! He is way afraid! He has been since about 2 1/2 years old. So, Jason and I try and console him through it, let him know there is nothing to be afraid of, he is safe, etc. Its frustruating for us a little bit because he doesn't know what it is about the wind that scares him! Oh well.. its awful to be a kid and be afraid of things!
Anyhow, the point of my post is this:
A few weeks ago I was sitting with Jace and we were having a conversation about the wind/rain/thunder/lightning and this is how the last part went:
Mom: The earth needs all kinds of weather for growth.
Jace: Well Mom, do you think when it Thunders that means that Jesus is Bowling?
-- HE WAS DEAD SERIOUS! I was trying not to laugh hysterically, I couldn't help but to let out a chuckle! My how little brains turn!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Wind, Rain, Thunder, Lightning......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jace is just so cute. I do remember Julie tellig me that Jace hated the wind, that is too funny. You need to help him get over that!!
That's so hilarious! However, you haven't heard wind til you hear it in Highland!
You gotta love em!
Post a Comment