DAVID COOK!

I am so very happy! He has been one of my favorite idols for quite awhile! He amazes me with the way he can make songs his own and sound amazing at that! Back on the season that Chris Daughtry was on ( i can't remember which one), I was so astounded when he was voted off. He was amazing, and still is to this day! So having David Cook win, fills my void of being so sad when Daughtry went off. So there is my idol spill... so so so Happy For David Cook!
3 comments:
Yeah, what a cute family, I love the blog, let's get together soon, since I won't see you at Dr. Hansen's office for a while:)
I SOOOOO LOVE YOU for posting that on your blog! DAVID COOK did cook archuletas ass right off the stage. LOL He deserved to be the American Idol. For once in years, since Carrie Underwood, America got it right!
Mee too! Hows the new job?
Post a Comment