Every year around the holidays it is tradition that we get together with our friends, The Corpuz Family. We do holiday activities with our 4 kids and their 4 kids. Halloween we always do sugar cookies... It was so much fun! The Corpuz' hosted this year.. They had us over a couple sundays ago for dinner and cookie decorating. The kids were so excited to see their kids. We haven't hung out in awhile cause life has us all sooooo busy.. we had a great evening! The kids all had tons of fun licking frosting and eating all the treats that go on top.. and of course running around the house.. (sorry Jared and Hill).. must have been what you put in the frosting.. he he ... We will host the next event...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Sweet Pumpkins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like the cookies were made with a lot of love :0
The dress ups were the best. I loved them. Hope to see you guys soon.
Looks like a blast. Can't wait to see the pictures of the kids in their costumes. So, are do you like face book better than blogger? I am still figuring everything out.
I was wondering why I have not received a cookie yet...Jason...I always share my goodies with you!!!! I see how you are!!!
yay for cookies!!
Post a Comment