Monday, October 6, 2008

I am it!

4 random things I like about my husband:



1. He is very supportive of me and all my crazy career ideas

2. He is an awesome dad & husband

3. He is funny and happy a lot, and can always make me smile

4. He is hot! :)



4 movies that I can watch more than once:



1. The Family Stone

2. Pretty Woman

3. Shawshank Redemption

4. Any Disney Movie



4 shows that I watch:



1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Private Practice

3. Desperate Housewives

4. House

5. How I met your Mother

6. CSI vegas & miami

(Ok, so I like a lot of shows.. )



4 places I've been today:



1. Work

2. Apple spice Junction (walked there from work)

3. Julies House to pick up Jene

4. Back home!



4 people who email me regularly:



1. Julie W.

2. Tracie S.

3. Monica

4. Tammy B.



4 places I've visited:



1. Hawaii

2. Florida (Miami and the Keys)

3. California

4. Georgia



4 places I would like to go:



1. Mexico (Oct. 2009!! woot woot)

2. Cruise to the carribean

3. Hawaii, again

4. Anywhere alone with my hubby!



4 things I'm looking forward to in the next year:



1. Mexico in October 2009

2. Camping trips

3. Getting closer to graduation

4. Paying off debt



4 people I tag:

1. Sumar

2. Tracie B.

3. Raegan

4. Andrea W.

2 comments:

Andrea Whidden said...

Love to read random things like this!! thanks for the tag...I will have to think of some creative things to say:)

Lisa Loeffler said...

What a clever idea to help people get to know you better! I'm going to have to copy your idea - so cute!