Everybody gets a little nervous... some people bite their nails, some pace the floor, anxiety, hair twirling, picking, scratching, and the list goes on.. but there is one little boy we know that likes to CHEW and EAT his sleeves. This has been going on for awhile. Its not so bad in the summertime when there are short sleeves.. It is really bad in the winter time when he wears long sleeves or jackets. We decided to take a picture and share with everyone that kids can survive after they have eaten FABRIC!
We have tried giving him a rock to keep in his pocket and have him rub it when he is nervous.. but he would rather chew his sleeves!
Oh well.. hopefully he will grow out of it!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh that is too funny! When I was a little girl I used to have a nervous habit of sucking on the end of my pony tail (I dont know if you can picture it lol) Crazy
This is a pretty funny habit! I thought for a while maybe his arms were to long for his little body and he just drug his sleeves, then I caught him feasting nervously upon his sleeves, I couldn't help but laugh..
Post a Comment