Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday's

This posting is to let all our readers out there know how much we love SUNDAYS! No, not because we go to church and its a spiritual day... We love to hang out together on Sunday's! Whether we are sitting on the couch watching TV all day, or even if we just do a family activity!!

Most Sundays, I will confess, we don't even get out of our Jammies.. Pathetic I know! (that includes usually all of us but Janson). He cannot stand to stay in his Jammies. It would take him to be pretty sick for him to be in Jammie pants all day long. For instance, TODAY! It is a major lazy day. We did all our cleaning friday and Saturday... we are just hanging on the couch, playing games, doing laundry, playing on the computer.... Oh yeah, did I mention, I took a nap! Wow, those are few and far between these days. I even did some reading!

We figure when we work so hard during the week, with work, kids school, extracurricular for the kids of course, we deserve one lounge day! I even make sure not to pick up any shifts at the hospital. This day is reserved as a family day!

Once in awhile we will do something on a sunday! But, usually, it is with all of us. So here's to SUNDAYS! Too bad this is the only day of the week that seems to go extremely fast!

1 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

Sundays are good family days, we usually come home from church and lounge as well..