Just wanted to post an update! The holidays are sneaking up on us! Faster than we would like. I guess when you stay busy, that is to be expected! Thanksgiving is a week from today! WOW! Jason and I were able to enjoy this past weekend together, NO KIDS! It was very nice.. a little work in the mix, but still a relaxing weekend. I worked friday night and got a wierd stomach virus. At about 4 am, I felt like I was going to DIE! I kept thinking to myself that my nice "romantic" weekend with my husband was RUINED! Much to my surprise, I felt 80% better by saturday afternoon. But Jace and Jen ended up getting the same bug with Grandma and Grandpa! I felt so bad.. Then talking to my mom today, she got sick on monday after we picked up the kids. SORRY GRANDMA!! I felt so bad!
So we got home monday afternoon, all the kids back into action, and I left on Tuesday morning for Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for a work trip! All Work, NO FUN.. just looooong airplane rides... I have to say it was warm there, even with the rain. Sad as it was, on breaks from my meeting, I would go outside and get WARM! It was down and back in two days... so needless to say, I felt like it was all on the airplane. GO FIGURE! Those meetings always lead up to new endeavors for me, so its a little exciting to start a new "work project".
I have the best HUSBAND ever!! I just want to share that with everyone. He takes all of this in stride... deals with the kids while I am gone. We all know how time consuming that is.. feeding them, bathing, bedtime, drop off and pick up at babysitters, etc... but on top of that, Soccer and Dance and a KINDERGARTEN schedule... He is so awesome!! Not to mention when I got home the house was clean and most of the laundry was done!! Now, how many men do that???
SORRY LADIES... he is taken!!! (j/k... all of our husbands have perks, right?)
Thats all for now!!! I will post again soon..
HAPPY FALL!!
2 comments:
Hey Wallins.. word up on the Busy as always.. you guys up for a family night, we could make some treats for the kids, like cookies or somehting fun and watch a movie. Let us know!!
Jan, love your pic... Hey I need your address. Send it to my hotmail account... See ya soon Sumar
Post a Comment