Halloween has come and gone! SO SAD! The kids really did have a great time though. I was quite shocked at how quick they wanted to give up though.. "I'm cold", "my legs hurt". So many excuses!!! We have candy running out our ears... I had bought so much to hand out, and then didn't even hand much out.
Jenny has had Pneumonia and Para-Influenza, so she has been really sick... Not much fun at all.. I feel so bad for her. Jason and I feel bad for ourselves too... we haven't been getting much sleep. So we tried to help Jenny have a good Halloween. But she just felt so crappy. It was SAD! A little trooper though!
Jurnee was a "pajama girl", Janson was a "rapper", Jace was "wolverine", and Jenny was a cute little "ladybug."
It was a fun Halloween... Can't wait for next year!
4 comments:
What a cute way to show off the family and a great way for me to see my family from sooo far away! I love each and every one of you! Wish I could be there to hug and kiss the kids. Thanx for the great pics!
Aunt Tammy and Family here in Fort Collins, Coloradao
Hey, welcome to blogger land.. Jared and I have blogs, Jared doesn't update his as often. Cute Halloween pics, looks like you all had fun.. except Jenny.. How is she?
Cute cute family. Hope Jenny is feeling better soon. I love that nickname by the way. It so fits.
Cute blog I love it.
Post a Comment