This year was our first Easter in our new house.. It really was no different than any other Easter. Minus the fact that there was no egg hunt outside because of the snow that fell the night before.. Its much to my amazement, that one year we go out and egg hunt outside, the next year we egg hunt indoors...
Needless to say, we still dyed easter eggs! Which is always fun, but oh what a mess.. as always.. We had our good friends and their kids over to join in the festivities with us. We dyed eggs, had yummy dinner, and did an egg hunt for the kiddos! Could not have asked for better company and pre-holiday fun!
Jene really got into dying eggs.. can you guess her favorite color of dye? Jace had fun using the stickers and making his eggs just perfect!
As for these two, the teen and pre-teen, they had a lot of fun... well.. you get the idea..
Some of the kids checking out whats in their eggs from our egg hunt!
Looks as if the Easter bunny came... I had to work on Easter morning until around noon.. so I snapped a pic of what the kids were getting before I left for work.. First Easter ever that I didnt get to spend with the kids. Poor me.... But Daddy did take a lot of pics and I was able to spend most of the day with them!
We went to dinner at Mom and Dads. I had to go do a wound dressing change on a patient. When I got to my parents house, this is what I found. Jason and Dad snacking and watching TV.. Jason said he was living the life. .. Looks like my mom found a new "sitter" for Dad.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Hoppin' down the bunny trail...
It was a nice Holiday.. it was even nicer that my week off work started the next day! The kids are off on spring break, Jason is off work this week! We are loving being together at home.... Sort of like Vacation at home..
Posted by
Jan
at
11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment