I don't know what it is.. but we are really enjoying the "4th" child.. I hope that doesnt sound rotten.. Don't get me wrong. We have enjoyed all of our kids. Maybe its because she is our last!. OR MAYBE, its because it has been so long since we had a little girl.. She is so dainty... It is adorable. We love watching her play and, yes, even be extremely NAUGHTY! She cracks us up.. she has everyone in this house wrapped around her fingers. The kids do anything for her! It's kind of bad because she is developing MAJOR attitude... Here is some funny pictures of her. Yes, She is in her PJ's in every picture. It always seems to be the time we snap pictures of her. Or maybe its because I love those squishy Jammies!
What would it be like to be a child again? No worries.. play all day.. have food made for you every meal! Geez, you just don't realize how good you have it. It always seems like when you are little, you want to be like the ADULTS? Jurnee is going through that phase right now.We keep trying to explain to her the joys of being a child! I guess through the eyes of a child things are just different!
4 comments:
Jan, she is so cute. I feel the same about Taylor until she give attitude to someone else. Then its like "opps, sorry!" Miss ya,Sum
LOL.. so true!! I think too it's nice cause were not pregnant again! Or there isn't a younger one that needs the attention.. it's really quite nice.
ah, she is SO sweet~
WOW! How she is growing. Cannot believe how much she has changed since we have been gone! IT IS time for me to visit. Give her a hug from all of us BONNERS! We love you Jenn
Love Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment